Friday, November 27, 2009

The Last Will Not Last Long

2012_Wallpaper_2_1280

Exams are finally over, and this signifies the end of my first year in degree.

2012 is indeed a really great movie. It was really worth my extra RM8 for buying a couple seat just to watch it in a fully packed theatre. I can’t believe so many people were watching it even on a weekday right after my Law paper. Some of the scenes were really touching and some were so destructive that my heart stopped beating for few times.

The lesson learnt from this movie suits my title. The disaster that happened in 2012 would not last forever. It just cleans up the Earth and there would be a new world after that. So much for what I thought as the end of the world.

Similarly, the end of exams is not something we should be dwelling upon because there would still be plenty more after that.

I was also so bothered with people leaving to University of South Australia to study, or even myself. It’s as if I can’t see my friends ever again. But the last will not last long! It would just be a temporary separation and we’ll definitely meet again during holidays. So why are we lamenting about it?

And finally, I also wonder how long my study decision will last. Will I change my mind again and go to University of South Australia at Adelaide next year? Who knows?

Though I don’t believe that humans will still be able to live in Earth after the 2012 event if it really happens. The weather and environment would not be suitable for them to live anymore. Well, there would always still be hope, somewhere in this dimension. After all, the only matter that keeps us going is hope!

No comments: