Thursday, November 12, 2009

Teacher Chin Wynn

Although it is study break which means one week of holidays before the final examination, I went to college to consult lecturers to solve my doubts. Not to my surprise, I was consulted after that. My students of the day are Nicholas Yong, Shi Hui and Su Ling for Microeconomics.

TLC Car ParkTaylor’s Lakeside Campus Car Park

You must be wondering why is this photo here. This is because I jokingly told my “students” that I will be parking my car at the teacher’s reserved area. They initially laughed at it, but started agreeing after they learned about Market Failures.

After all, I was an Additional Mathematics and Chemistry teacher. Right, Phooi Kuan, Yee Lyn, Cassandra, Jean, and Boon Kuang?

Although a day has gone just like that, but I never regret because I get to possess the latest song by Lady GaGa, which is Bad Romance.

A must-watch video:

No comments: