Monday, November 9, 2009

Motivation

“Where can I find my motivation to study?” This WAS the question in my head during the past few days in order to face the battle at 18th November 2009. For the past big exams, I had the right person to be my role model:

SPM – Jolene

Foundation in Business – Chye Soon

UniSA Semester 1 – Alvin

Now, I chose something more realistic to motivate me which is reward myself with a new mobile phone after I got my straight HD’s.

However, I don’t think I really need such motivation to keep me studying. Now, I really feel like crying in pain after seeing how unprepared I am for Microeconomics and Introduction to Law. At my standard now, I will definitely run out of time in the exams and not finish half the paper for Microeconomics; whereas for Law, I don’t think I can even write a word in the exams.

I hope I can really feel the pressure until the end of the exams, and stop playing my Naruto and Facebook! I already quitted MSN and it is a big step.

Let’s pray we all do well in our big examination, whether finals or SPM. Cheers!

No comments: