Saturday, October 16, 2010

Exam Fever

Looks like everyone is busy with their studies now, with the exception of PMR students. High school friends are having their final examination, and SPM friends are waiting impatiently for their biggest exams after their trials. In my case, I have only 27 days left before my finals commence.

Ever since I fell sick during the mid-semester break, I haven’t been able to catch up with my studies. I haven’t been so unprepared before throughout my whole tertiary studies. I will definitely need to put in ten times the effort compared to last semester due to all the tough subjects that I am taking.

However, I can’t believe that I am going down the hill as the war draws in nearer. I am becoming lazier and less discipline compared to ever before. I even left my Companies and Partnership Law assignment to be dealt completely on the due date. I rather sit down chit-chatting with friends on the night before the due date till 3am than starting my 1,500 words case analysis.

Now, I am even further tempted by the Play Station emulator that I have recently downloaded onto my laptop. I started playing back all my old games like Chocobo Racing, Digimon Rumble Arena, Digimon Card Battle, etc all on my laptop. This really delays my attempt to catch up with my studies.

Hence, now I have come to a resolution to resist all temptations. I really need to commit myself if I want to succeed. It is me and myself who should realise what is the meaning of time is drawing to an end.

I hereby wish everyone who will be having their major and end of year exams all the best, and may everyone win!

 

No comments: