Monday, November 1, 2010

No More Facebook For Me!

Probably this is the page that you will visit next after you find out my disappearance in Facebook.

Yes, I have deactivated my Facebook account so that I can fully concentrate on my final exams.

My discipline level is extremely low and I have poor concentration span on studies. I will need to boost it up and give in all I can to secure my ultimate goal of this semester – 2 High Distinctions and 2 Distinctions.

Though it may be difficult to achieve, I will fully utilise the time and ability I have to put a smile on my face on 11th December.

I’ll be back to Malaysia on 9th December 9pm if you would want to know.

See ya!

1 comment:

evon said...

That's why your disappearance in Facebook. Anyway, you choose a good way to concentrate on your studies. Never give up.... wish you achieve what you want ^^