Wednesday, September 22, 2010

DJ Got Us Falling Sick Again

Is it just me or what? Why do I always fall sick when the holidays start?

Stupid me for shouting my throat out during the karaoke session on Monday. I didn’t know 6 hours of back-to-back singing aka shouting can have such disastrous effects. I just wanted it to be worth the money. Is that too much to ask for?

5 days have passed and I have not touched a single book related to studies. I feel so unproductive, lying on the bed or staring in front of my beloved laptop from day to night. I just have no energy to do anything. I can even barely walk on the streets without my body shivering vigorously.

Just when I’m mentally strong, I become physically weak. When will I only be able to focus completely on my well left-behind studies?

2 comments:

花花世界 said...

hey..
take enough rest to recover first,then just think of study.. when u get ur energy back then u will study hard!!
Gambateh ya~~

Wynn Chin said...

thanks! u take care too, now so many sick