Thursday, September 9, 2010

Stuck in the Toilet Cubicle

After more than a month of pause from updating my blog, I finally get to write something “interesting”. For the first time in my life, I got locked up in a toilet cubicle at the University of South Australia City West Campus Hawke Building.

It started with me entering into a cubicle and realising that the door lock was not working too well. I thought to myself that it doesn’t matter because after all, I never experienced climbing out of a cubicle before like in the action movies. So I just twitched the lock and locked the door. After finishing what I needed to do, I turned back and tried to unlock the door.

As expected, it didn’t work! Oh like a dream come true. I know I was insane to celebrate locking myself in the cubicle. (I am out of my mind these days because of personal matters haunting me day and night.) Then I called my friend, Victor Lam to help me out by passing my school bag and jacket to him. After that, I started climbing by pushing myself up and jumping into the next cubicle while other people started staring at me.

Okay, story ended after I finished imitating Evelyn Salt! So much for trying to direct a movie named Smoke in relation to Salt.

salt600

No comments: