Friday, April 17, 2009

A Thunderstorm-like of Applause

Me Receiving Awards

After all the stressful assignments are done, I finally got back my time to blog about events which happened more than a month ago. Can anybody recalled Taylor’s Academic Excellence Award 2009 which is now nothing more than a piece of history?

I just want to thank all my dear friends to participated in the standing ovation when I collected these awards:

  • Accounting I Book Prize
  • Accounting II Book Prize
  • Economics I Book Prize
  • Economics II Book Prize
  • Business Mathematics Book Prize
  • Business Statistics Book Prize
  • Business Computing Book Prize
  • Dean’s List Award
  • Best Student Award

I know I shouldn’t brag about this, but this is just to inform other parties such as my teachers who didn’t know about this that I did not disappoint you.

Alright, I think we should just let the photos do the talking since it was so long ago.

 DSC00196With Lisa Mok

DSC00197With Billy Ooi

DSC00207With Kevin Tan & Heng Luen

DSC00209With Wei Liem

DSC00201  My Foundation in Business classmates

My Classmates    With some of 3.1s

Nicole & MeWith Nicole Chua

DSC00210With some of the 3.2s

TBF Jan Intake High ScorersWith half of the January 2008 Intake Dean’s List Recipients

However, bad news always comes along with good news. On that time, I just realised that I FAILED in getting Taylor’s World Class Scholarship once AGAIN! It sounds so ironic that the Best Student of Taylor’s very own Business Foundation course is not eligible for Taylor’s summit of reward.

But like I’d said, bad events always have their good side-effects. Since I am not obligated to stay with Taylor’s anymore which is also what they wanted in the first place, I’ve decided to credit transfer to University of Western Australia next February. So now I’m scouting for friends who have the same frequency as me and hope we can all go together in as a group. Just for your information, I’ll be doing Bachelor of Commerce (majoring in Finance and Economics) over there. Feel free to tell me by all means if you’re interested or would like to know more about my target!

No comments: