Saturday, April 11, 2009

Rushing into a Self-conjured Hurricane

At last, my study break has arrived and finally do I have a peace of mind in writing all the posts for the events which happened throughout this hectic month of April. So prepare for a continuous range of deferred posts which I shall be blogging on.

At the beginning of this month, I was really busy with my Accounting Test and also both my Financial Management and Introduction to Management assignments. The tenseness was so immense that there was not a single sign of fooling around on April Fool’s Day. The worst thing which happened to me during that first week was completing my Management assignment. It was scary because I finished it at the last minute. The fact of doing an assignment when I’m oblivious of the deadline is sickening as my heart kept beating fast as every second elapsed. This state of oblivion was due to the confusion caused as I don’t know whether to follow the Malaysian time zone or Adelaide’s. Furthermore, the daylight savings had recently adjusted Adelaide’s time zone and I can’t even tell the the time difference between these two places. As I panicked through the failure of submitting it using Mozilla Firefox, I was enlightened and out of the blue, I decided to use Internet Explorer which I never touch it before. Thank God it succeeded and best still, I handed up an hour earlier before the deadline.

After all the rushing of assignments, I had to go through a supposedly unrelated business to me – preparing for exams on the second week of April. But I’m not the one sitting for them, why should I even care? I could have spent all my time getting ready for the Taylor’s World Class Scholarship interview and won’t have to screw it like now. Okay, maybe I shouldn’t put blame on other things when I fail something. So anyway, teaching my sister and my students are part of my responsibilities, especially during their exam week. This perfectly suits the title of this post, whereby I had been too ignorant to set up a trap for myself AND I even entered the trap voluntarily knowing the danger and risks of it.

At least I survived all of them except for the scholarship interview. But whatever! Now, I get to do my twinning programme or even a credit transfer in the near future. So the day that I have been waiting and planning for had finally arrived, which is the Friday right after all their exams and my interview were over. Fast and Furious 4 with Boon Kuang!! Because of this movie, I get to experience driving through one of the heaviest rainstorms which I ever encountered in my life, and to make things worse, I was heading to a destination (KTM, Subang Jaya) which I didn’t know the way. However, I still believe that experience was worthwhile because it led me to another first-time occurrence – a movie at the THX Theatre of Gold Screen Cinemas, Summit USJ.

fnf4

Although Fast and Furious 4 was slightly below my high expectations, it’s still a good show and I give it a 7.5 over 10 rating. The best part of this film was the GPS System used when they race on the usual roadway. The computerised technology used throughout the race track spiced the movie up a bit for me, and it changed my impression on the lameness of the GPS Road Navigator which I am currently using and SELLING!

TRI-O CE

Clicking on the photo above will direct you to a range of GPS products which I am selling. They are really helpful for Klang Valley road users especially because they provide extremely detailed road directions and maps which will definitely lead users to their destinations safely. They also possess the ability to scan for roads out of their systems when users do not obey the directions provided, and they would adapt the shortcuts and pathways that users normally use out of their habits. Besides that, there are optional features such as a built-in camera connected to the back of the car to show the rear view which would assist in parking. All in all, just feel free to drop by my official website, www.chinwynn.com for more information and questions can be directed to me as well through email.

And that’s all for the first half of my April.  Despite not being able to attend David Archuleta’s showcase at Sunway’s Amphitheatre which so many of my friends went whether they are my high school friends or college course mates, I dare say I’m satisfied since I was able to release all my stress through watching a movie which I have been waiting for more than a month with my best pal. Listen here, Boon Kuang. I sacrificed this show for you even though all of my classmates were about to watch it with me on the following week. Sadly, I had to reject all the invitations but I’m grateful that I watched it with you.

No comments: