Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Suddenly I Realised …

I have all along remained in my own fairy-tale land where everything goes according to plan. Today is the “sudden” day when I “suddenly” face challenges that totally slapped me in the face. This is only when I realised that I am not all that superior in what I have been doing.

Challenge is good. It keeps us awake and aware of what we are lacking of. It allows us to understand ourselves better, of what we are capable and what we are not. For my situation, I had to put the blame on my own disgusting habit of finishing work last minute. If it was not for the lack of time, things would have been much better as I would have much more time to prepare for the worst.

Nonetheless, rather than complaining and feeling gloomy about the despair these challenges bring about, I decided to take an initiative to plan for my next action, and improve on what I am weak in. Saying is easy, implementing is difficult. I must persevere and strengthen my mentality in moving forward. I must learn from my mistake and emerge as a better me!

4 comments:

靖沂 said...

WOW, I thought I just attended a motivational session XD

I guess everyone have this "slackness" in them, is just that does this symptom occurs at the right timing or not. Yup, is always easier to say than done. Up till now, my plan is always my plan, I am easily to get distracted...

If you have the secret to overcome this, let me know XDXD

Best of luck!

Wynn Chin said...

WOW, I can't believe that there is still people reading my dead blog, and I am certainly wrong when I said that youngsters these days don't blog anymore ('cause there's your blog).

Anyway, I need to keep this blog going as it is a way for me to motivate myself (and maybe others) amid the new life challenges that I am facing.

I guess humans have ups and downs in lives. There will be times where the ability to overcome "slackness" comes easier than you can imagine, and there will be times where it just ruins all plans.

Best of luck to you over there, you need it more!

LNL said...

good luck

LNL said...

good luck