Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Genting - My Motivation


This is Genting Highlands - the place which inspired me about the importance of cash. The most basic necessity, food played a major role in this motivation process and because it is several times more expensive than those below the hills. This trip really made me realised that I must be rich in order to enjoy life and there really isn't any place for lazy and ignorant mortals in this world. So whenever I lose my motivation or desire in making money, I must go to Genting once more to boost the urge of achieving financial freedom again. And by delaying this post till now, I can remind myself about this when I'm typing.

So the photos below are some of the moments captured during the 3 days 2 nights trip - 1 night with my family at Genting Hotel and 1 night with my classmates at First World Hotel (it is called as "First World" because its services and facilities are like millenniums ago).


At the Temple

Scenery of the rocks with the temple's name on it

Pagoda taken from the observatory tower

Guan Yin standing on the higher grounds

Buddha on the mountains


Genting with Friends

Shan Lung, Parveen, Shu Wen and Nicole
(the most lively ones of the class)

Genting Hotel entrance
Floating above the fountains


Brian's modelling session




































At the First World Hotel Room

Yee Von celebrating her 18th birthday at Genting
(how nice)

Certain people caught off guard while everybody WAS paying attention
(haha, just joking!)


At the Theme Park - Night & Daytime

Parveen and Shu Wen with the Genting mascots

Taylor's Charlie's Angels providing guide to the Theme Park

Some last few pictures with my lovely classmates at the deserted counter

Pirate Ride - one of the worst rides
(just to warm us up before the scary ones)
Glad that Nicole, Parveen and I achieved our 10 rides target which made every ride cost RM3.80 only

Even though the whole trip was rainy and misty, I actually had so much fun with my family and friends. This is why an atmosphere is not determined by the environment, but the people around us. Therefore, we should always mix around with the cheerful ones to stay happy. And even if we are surrounded by those who always want to spoil the fun, we must never be influenced by them because we do not want their evil plans to succeed, right?

No comments: