Sunday, December 7, 2008

Bolt 3D



Last Friday was another fun day for me. My sister, Yuli, my primary school classmate, Wee Hong, and I went for our first 3D movie in our lives, BOLT! I missed this movie once at Mid Valley with Shan Lung, and once with Rachel, Gary and Daryl on Tuesday. Now, I can finally see the cute little doggie acting in a movie's movie, if you know what that means. These are some of the snapshots featuring Bolt with the other characters during his quest of searching for his "person".































After the movie, we decided to take some photos of the cool 3D glasses which cost about MYR150 each. The whole movie was awesome with the quite stunning images seen through the special glasses. However, I wouldn't go for a second 3D movie as it isn't very extraordinary though because 3D is actually making the scenes having few layers of backgrounds and characters BUT all the layers are still in the screen! I thought it was supposed to stand out of the screen and frighten the audiences or something. Anyway, it is still a good first-time experience.





Speaking of first-time experiences, that day was also the first time I went into Red Box twice in a day, and that made me sick of singing. Altogether, I gone to KTV for 3 times in a week. The reason why I went twice in a fay is because we only sang for 2 hours during the lunch hour, and after that we need to watch BOLT. So after the movie, we decided to sing for another 3 hours again since we did not sing enough. This was one wrong decision as I will not be singing again for weeks as I'm so bored of it. Nowadays, when I don't even feel like listening to songs which will make me have the urge of singing. But this will definitely not kill my passion for music.

One more thing is that I realised I always spend a lot of money during school holidays. Normally during school days, I would only spend about MYR5 for my lunch and nothing else, but school holidays is the time I go to shopping complexes and hang out with my friends. This would cause my expenditure to increase by 10 times, and throughout these few days i had spend like MYR50 per day. If this goes on, I'll go bankrupt for sure. It is either I reduce my expenditure by going out lesser OR increase my income through my main operating activity which is the development of ChinWynn.com or some investment activities which are unlikely to come to fruitation in a recession. So, can somebody advise us what to do in a recession like this??

1 comment:

Admin said...

get a part-time job