Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Delayed Meteor Shower which Signified an End to Semester 1

SDC1180129th June 2009 (Monday) was the last day of my Bachelor’s degree semester 1. While everyone celebrated their independence on the previous week’s Friday (because their last subject was Marketing Principles), we Finance students finished with Financial Management.

If it’s solely based on Last Day of Exam, there is no big deal. But Veronica celebrated her birthday with us at Sunway Pyramid on that day before going back to her hometown, Indonesia. Therefore, it really is a memorable day for us.

 SDC11798Happy faces after final exam (Li Jhuin, Mary and Veronica)

SDC11799 Being rejected by Shao Xian to the party (how sad!)

SDC11804Yee Von & Li Jhuin at Blue Atrium

SDC11807 Brian, Benedict, J-Tsen, Benjamin, Nicholas and Ridzuan buying presents

SDC11811 Shan Lung, among the 14 people to attended the party (Can anybody guess what restaurant is this? Tips: At Asian Avenue)

SDC11822 The only 4 girls in the party

SDC11824Eating the chocolate piece of the birthday cake

Veronica biting candles off her birthday cake

The answer of the location: Snowy Healthy Dessert Home

After the hi-tea (it was lunch for me since I forgotten to have lunch due to my exam), we went for movie! One of the most mind-boggling movies I have ever is, but is also Veronica’s favourite –> State of Play.

State of Play My rating: 6 over 10 because it’s dull and hard to to understand. I only derived my satisfaction because I got to understand such a sophisticated storyline.

SDC11827 SDC11826 1st time taking photos in cinema

Late dinner after movie at around 9pm at Kim Gary:

SDC11828SDC11829(Okay, those long hairs in the photos are scaring me)

SDC11830Vandalism on Kim Gary’s table with its own pencil

SDC11832And then erasing it off after that!

SDC11833Arcade at 10pm

Before ending this post, let me show you how a meteor shower crushes the Earth:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

u go sunway again ar??? y dun ask us go too??? go eat kimgary again???hahahXD

Wynn Chin said...

haha, if u see properly. the date of this event is very long ago, even before the ASQ finals and before we started planning things about Alvin.

Now u know I blog things very slowly. U will be seeing more familiar events on my next few posts.

LOL