Monday, February 23, 2009

A Sports Day Not Related to Me


The previous post was extremely long; now for a change, I decided to use something new here to shorten this one. If not, I would have overload it with an enormous number of photos which I have taken on Sports Day at Matsushita Stadium, Shah Alam.



The above photos were taken by my sister's digital camera, Samsung S760, including that long video below. Notice that out of the 18 photos, nobody was aware that they had been captured, because I was using the extra digital zoom few hundred meters away from them.



This is one of the cheapest cool digital cam you can get. Its functions are as good as the higher end ones like Canon, but its price is twice as low as theirs. Feel free to click on the cam to know more about it, OR go to my official site, ChinWynn.com to see it for yourselves. The selling price is RM399.00 at this very day, which I think is such a value buy for a 7.2MP cam.


The Marching Ceremony


Malaysian Red Crescent (my old club)

My juniors who are already seniors

From the top view

Can you spot the odd one?

Our self-created banner

Taking a rest before the real show


The Other Units of My School

Scouts of Kota Kemuning

Youthfulness of the polices

St John, a new club formed after I left school
(Joel, why are you playing hide-and-seek with me?)

Fire fighters taking the initiative in getting a good photo

SMKKK's 5 colorful Houses


Observe the difference between these 2 photos!



On the Race Track

Cool shot from the back

The 3 guys jogging together at the start of the race

Mary, Wei Le and Yean Li burst into action

Teachers playing the same table-tennis-ball-on-the-spoon game every year


Too bad I left before it ended, and missed all the chaos which arose from the Surprised and the Unsatisfied. Anyway, attending this event which is not supposed to be related to me was one thing I kept looking forward to as I am able to meet the familiar faces of my friends and teachers, as well as to prove my worthiness in driving to a place I never been to on my own. At least I wasn't disappointed by that.

No comments: