Wednesday, September 3, 2008

3, 2, 1, MERDEKA!!


3: Merdeka Day Celebration 2008 at Taylor's

I didn't expect Taylor's to have a celebration on Merdeka Day as Taylor's is just a private university college. Although the celebration was kind of short, it reminded me of some memories in my high school, which is now known as SMK Kota Kemuning (really proud of it!!). We sang "Tanggal 31" and "Keranamu Malaysia" in this Multi Purpose Hall:



2: Flag Posing Ceremony with My Classmates

Here are the three girls who are always together and now they are posing their flags. Do they look slightly disappointed due to the fact that we didn't won the Lucky Draw Competition??

Rachel, Nicole, Li Jhuin


1: Flag Waving Ceremony with My Course Mates

Another four waving the free Malaysian flags given by Taylor's (unlike high school where we were forced to buy them). Unfortunately, I was not in the photo again because I was the one snapping all the photos!!

Kevin, Dian, Bowie and Yee Von


MERDEKA: At Berjaya Times Square

Thanks to Eu Ginn, I was able to participate in this fun game called Cash Flow. This game triggers the mind on how to gain financial freedom or else being wealthy. According to author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, Robert Kiyosaki who invented this game, one can learn many skills by just playing this entertaining game.

It really isn't disappointing and I learned that one has to clear all his liabilities to get out of the Rat Race (being stuck in the life of a normal person who has to pay all his monthly expenses without hesitation). Besides, I learned that we have to take risks in order to achieve somthing more than the usual.

The game is really a fun teacher and it isn't as complicated as what I imagined before. I hope that I can play this over and over again and I sure wish that schools and colleges should have these boards to teach students how to manage their finance. Anyway, those who want to know how to deal with their finance can consult me after few more years and you would be filthy rich in no time, haha.

The Board Game which makes you rich!!

2 comments:

shootmekaoru said...

cash flow looks like a nice game

Wynn Chin said...

yup, it sure is.
its not popular in malaysia yet but they are tryin 2 promote it.
can learn lots of finance knowledge n its fun 2 play too.
u should try it if u hav a chance.

btw, may i know who r u??