Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Who Is Chin Wynn?

Out of my most absurd mind, I randomly googled my own name to find out “who is Chin Wynn”. And so, I arrived at my own blog, out of a whole list of relevant Chin Wynn results which I am known for. I did not realised that I have not been blogging for the past 1.5 years, amid the fainting trend of youngsters expressing their emotions and thoughts in public blogs.

It is a whole new shocking experience, trying to read back my posts and trying to understand my perception and mindset back then, especially as a character who is submerged in the sea of the workforce. One thing is for sure – I was really unpredictable and my thoughts were as volatile as the foreign exchange rates, despite appearing steady and unfaltering on the surface. Yet, that is how I got through my life and achievements thus far, and I believe this shall persist with myself reaching even greater heights and feats moving forward.

(Oh bother, my language and writing skills really deteriorated compared to what I am reading from the posts below. Talking about being a writer of credit rating reports and author of a self-help book. I really need to catch up with the old Chin Wynn.)

Below is a video questioning who am I by my favourite artist, Will Pan. Please enjoy, if at all possible.

No comments: